- A private tour provides a flexible and convenient way to explore
- Discover the highlights of Lancaster County, PA, all in one day
- Learn about the region’s Amish heritage, and visit local attractions
- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes logistics effortless
Departure & Return
Departure PointNew York City, New York City, New York
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 1 through 4 and booster seats for all children ages 5 through 8.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most wheelchair and scooter users can be accommodated (including the wheelchair and scooter - may reduce the maximum capacity of the tour to 5 guests). The guest must be able to transfer from the device to the seat of a mini-van and another guest on the tour is available to help load and unload the device. The guest must also be able to self-propel and / or have someone who is able to push the wheelchair.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Amish Country Private Tour from New York plus Outlet Shopping.