2 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the Big Apple in style on a 2-hour private tour by party bus or limousine. Take in Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and other iconic attractions from the comfort of your private vehicle. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to stop in DUMBO Brooklyn for classic photos in front of the Manhattan Skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. If you choose the party bus, enjoy complimentary champagne during the tour.
- Experience the exclusivity of a private limo or party bus
- See NYC's top attractions illuminated at night
- Stop to take photos in DUMBO Brooklyn
- Enjoy complimentary champagne on the party bus
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne (Excludes SUV and Sprinter van vehicles)
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Manhattan, NYC (Please specify preferred pickup location in the Special Requirements box at checkout)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- No smoking permitted inside the Limousine
- Additional hours are subject to availability and additional cost
- Late departures will count towards the total hours of service
- Price shown is per group
- Private Party Bus may accommodate a group of up to 15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silver Star Transportation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during NYC Lights Tour by Limousine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NYC Lights Tour by Limousine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NYC Lights Tour by Limousine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Very relaxing, not the crowded bus, but if you want an actual tour, this is not it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
NYC Lights Tour by Limousine
3 hours 30 minutes