Are you interested in?
103 Tours & Activities
Top Foodie Regions in New York
0 Tours & Activities
22 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Winery tasting fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Midtown Manhattan pick-up & drop-off, (anywhere between 23rd and 59 streets)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years to consume alcohol
- For ADA provisions, please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New York Wine Events
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Wine Country from NYC?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Wine Country from NYC?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Wine Country from NYC?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Wine Country from NYC?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64276P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkWine Tastings - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynWine Tastings - BrooklynFood Tours - NewarkBus Tours - NewarkWine Tastings - NewarkCategory
Solomon R. Guggenheim MuseumNeue Galerie New YorkMacy's® Herald SquareTrinity Church Wall StreetMadame Tussauds New York Belvedere CastleMarquis TheatreShubert TheatreDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingDavid Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterHigh LineAlexander Hamilton US Custom House Staten Island Ferry42nd Street New York CityNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)General Grant National MemorialNew York Harbor Longacre TheatreGrand Central StationMuseum of the City of New York