- Cycle between Upper and Lower Manhattan on a guided bike tour
- See more of Manhattan’s sights in less time when you travel by bike
- Enjoy plenty of stops to take photos and learn about NYC history
- See landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, and the Hudson River
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Unlimited Biking (address provided on voucher) Address: 111 w 110th Street New York NY 10026 Time: 11AM Duration: 3 Hours Dates: Year-round: the bike tour times are; 11am Return point: 38 Park Row, New York NY 10038
Unlimited Biking: Brooklyn Bridge 38 Park Row, between Beekman and Park Row
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands