2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Put the 'big' in the Big Apple by covering a huge swath of Manhattan on this 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour and then gain entry to the sky-high One World Observatory in lower Manhattan. Save your feet and leg muscles by riding comfortably on the double-decker bus, learning about the history of the city as you go, getting off when something strikes your interest. Then head to One World Observatory for a stunning view. Upgrade to a 48-hour 'all loops' ticket to see even more.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour and entry to One World Observatory
- Learn about the history of the city as you cruise around in a double-decker bus
- Marvel at the insane view from atop the One World Observatory
- Upgrade to a 2-day tour for more routes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get One World Observatory admission and upgrade for more loops, rare museums, and a night tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
Live tour guide (aboard buses), English only
Double Decker Bus Night Tour (included with All Loops upgrade)
Hop-on Hop-off Cruise (included with All Loops upgrade)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Headsets with pre-recorded tour narration is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York City Hop-on Hop-Off Tour including One World Observatory Admission?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 2625OWHO
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkHop on Hop Off - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkMarkets - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynHop on Hop Off - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynFood Tours - NewarkHop on Hop Off - NewarkBus Tours - NewarkCity Tours - NewarkAudio Guides - NewarkMarkets - NewarkCategory
Hard Rock Café New YorkMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)HarlemYankee StadiumRockefeller CenterLyceum TheatreStephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)White Plains Performing Arts CenterLongacre TheatreEugene O'Neill TheatreNew World StagesIntrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumUnion SquareNew York City Madison AvenueCiti FieldInternational Center of Photography MuseumBroadway TheatreApollo TheaterMeatpacking DistrictChelsea