- End your tour at Bryant Park Winter Village, with plenty of the evening left
- Don't get bitten by the cold: ride around in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Children three and younger can join this tour for free with a parent
- No hidden costs: all taxes and fees are covered by your tour costs
Departure & Return
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before departure. Look for our tour guide holding the sign, and they will show you to the bus. You'll drive to Brooklyn where they will escort you through the most illuminated streets. You will have about an hour in Dyker Heights to walk around and take pictures.
The next stop on tour will be at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge in the DUMBO/Brooklyn Heights area of Brooklyn. You will have about 25 minutes to take pictures of the breathtaking Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge. The last and final stop is the Winter Village at Bryant Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to 3 years old don't pay as long as they sit on an adult's laps.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY scatto a new york
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by New York Dyker Heights Christmas Lights.