Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide outside in front of the Cathedral for tour check on the 5th Ave side (The church is between 50th and 51st Streets). Customers are advised to check-in prior to 8:45am Our guides get there at 8:30am. You’re welcome to check in early and go inside!
What To Expect
Following your Italian lunch continue to New York’s iconic Statue of Liberty, where you have skip-the-line access to the statue’s pedestal and a guided audio tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Folding wheelchair allowed only. No lift on shuttle
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Shuttle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by NYC Tour with Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access.