2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Arts enthusiasts that want to understand New York's art world shouldn't miss the chance to delve into the city's vibrant street art culture, with a guide to help uncover this underground scene. Discover the often hard to access world of street art on this half-day private walking tour. See some of the best street art in the city, from underground graffiti to street art collectives, with a personal guide to lead the way.
- See some of New York's best street art on this private, guided art tour
- Learn about creators, from graffiti writers to experienced studio artists
- See different types of street art, from murals to spray stencils and posters
- Start your tour in gritty Bushwick, Brooklyn—a vibrant hub for young artists
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
30 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
In front of Wyckoff-Starr coffee shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brooklyn Unplugged Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during NYC: Private Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
NYC: Private Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour
2 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkPhotography Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynPhotography Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - Long IslandPhotography Tours - Long IslandArt Tours - Long IslandCategory
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch) Tours & TicketsAugust Wilson Theater Tours & TicketsThe Met Cloisters Tours & TicketsNew York City St. Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsRipley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square Tours & TicketsEverett Children's Adventure Garden Tours & TicketsCathedral Church of St. John the Divine Tours & TicketsBooth Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum of Interesting Things Tours & TicketsGround Zero Museum Workshop Tours & TicketsTriBeCa Tours & TicketsThe Ride Tours & TicketsGershwin Theatre Tours & TicketsGeneral Grant National Memorial Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & TicketsEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly Rest Tours & TicketsNew York City Little Italy Tours & TicketsNew York City Madison Avenue Tours & TicketsRadio City Music Hall Tours & TicketsAstor Place Theatre Tours & Tickets