- Discover the culture and history of Harlem during a sightseeing bus tour
- Check out Harlem institutions like the Apollo Theater and Sylvia's soul food restaurant
- Visit the Malcolm X Mosque and discover graffiti celebrating African-American culture
- Great introduction to the many attractions of Harlem
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the course of your visit, you’ll get the chance to attend a stirring Gospel religious mass at a church popular with locals. Complement your soul-stirring experience by checking out St. John the Divine, one of Harlem’s most famous neo gothic-style churches.
Continue the trip by visiting some of Harlem’s unique local businesses and cultural institutions. Visit the Apollo Theater, the performance venue where Michael Jackson got his first big break, and smell the good cooking wafting out of Sylvia’s, one of Harlem’s much-loved soul-food eateries. Finish your trip by checking out the Malcolm X Mosque and by viewing some of the area’s range of eye-catching graffiti celebrating African American culture.
End the trip at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY The New York Nightlife
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by NYC Harlem and Gospel Tour by Bus.