Explore our promoted experiences
- See Manhattan and New York Harbor
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of Manhattan's world-famous skyline
- Travel aboard a modern, state-of-the-art aircraft
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Google Maps provides the correct navigation route, all other navigation options will take you to Chelsea Piers. Please ensure the end of route address matches the address above. Located on Pier 6 (2 Building North of Staten Island ferry and the East River). Look for Zip Aviation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head to the downtown Manhattan Heliport on Pier 6 for your flight. Your exact takeoff will depend upon the option selected, with morning, midday, afternoon and late afternoon time frames available. Once you’re strapped in to your state-of-the-art Bell 407 helicopter, it’s time to begin your ride.
Glide into the air as the ground recedes below you, watching as some of the city’s most famous parks, buildings and landmarks come into view. Near downtown Manhattan you’ll be able to see Governor’s Island, Ground Zero, the Statue of Liberty and greater New York Harbor. Continue up the edge of the island, admiring the majestic views of skyscrapers along the way, before reaching the USS Intrepid, a World War II-era aircraft carrier that now houses a museum.
Head back down the Hudson River, taking in sweeping views of the city and well-known landmarks like the Chrysler Building, Met Life Building and Empire State Building as you fly. Back down near the city’s harbor you’ll be able to spy historic Ellis Island, once the entry point for millions of immigrants in search of a better life in the United States, along with other New York attractions like Battery Park, the Federal Reserve Bank and the New York Stock Exchange.
Whether you’re a seen-it-all New Yorker or visiting the city for the first time, this aerial ride is a trip to remember.
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $40 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms