3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Alexander Hamilton and George Washington were two of the most important figures in US history, and much of their lives were spent in New York City. With this walking tour, explore historic locations in lower Manhattan tied to these two great men and the birth of the United States. Gain insight into the first reading of the Declaration of Independence, ratification of the Constitution, Washington's inauguration, and more from your guide.
- Explore Lower Manhattan through the lens of Revolutionary history
- Learn about the lives of Washington and Hamilton in New York City
- See locations referenced in the hit musical “Hamilton”
- A small-group tour for a slower pace and personal attention
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed New York City Tour Guide
Small group - Limited to 15 people.
Face masks - Everyone needs one to wear for entire tour and social distance.
Departure & Return
1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours go out in rain, snow and shine. There are no cancellations or rescheduling for rain or snow within 24 hours of the start of the tour.
- Visit Revolutionary Tours NYC web site for additional later times/dates.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Revolutionary Tours NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New York City Historic Walking Tour of Hamilton and Washington?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during New York City Historic Walking Tour of Hamilton and Washington?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New York City Historic Walking Tour of Hamilton and Washington?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkHalf-day Tours - NewarkCategory
The Metropolitan OperaMacy's® Herald SquareHelen Hayes TheatreBattery ParkSoHoMorris-Jumel MansionNew York City Riverside ParkTrinity Church Wall StreetWilliamsburg BridgeMoMA PS1Vivian Beaumont TheaterUpper East SideMusic Box TheatreWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterEast VillageNational Museum of the American Indian–New YorkHard Rock Café New YorkNew York City Madison AvenueUpper West SideMuseum of Interesting Things