Explore our promoted experiences
- A Hamilton-themed walking tour for lovers of the hit musical
- Visit historical sites that sync with songs from the Broadway show
- See Kings College, Thomas Jefferson's house, Trinity Church, and more
- Find out more about Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony Award-winning work
Departure & Return
The tour meets INSIDE the Staten Island Ferry Terminal (Manhattan) on the second floor. We will meet at the far end of the middle row of seats between Door #1 and Door #2. Your guide will be at the far end holding an iPad with a Hamilton Tour Logo on the screen.
The tour ends in the Trinity Church Yard at Wall and Broadway. The 1, 4 & 5, and R & W trains are within one block of Trinity.
What To Expect
With the 46 songs from Lin-Manuel Miranda's Hamilton as your road map, gain insight into Alexander Hamilton's life in New York City and the story of the hit musical.
Expect to cover about 1.75 miles (2.8 km) on foot during your tour. You can sing along during stops that highlight each major event in the musical. You'll also stop at locations that Alexander Hamilton frequented in his lifetime, but did not come up in the play.
See Kings College (Aaron Burr, Sir, My Shot), the New York City Commons (Right Hand Man), the Federal Reserve building (Ten Duel Commandments), Thomas Jefferson's house (The Room Where It Happens), the Bank of New York (Take a Break), Federal Hall (Cabinet Battles, Washington On Your Side), Golden Hill (Guns and Ships), Bowling Green (The Reynolds Pamphlet, It's Quiet Uptown), Trinity Church (Best of Wives and Best of Women) and more.
Gain insight into how Hamilton met George Washington, what caused Hamilton's duel with Aaron Burr, and Hamilton's affair with Maria Reynolds. Find out more about Lin-Manuel Miranda and the unexpected success of his hit musical, which has won more than ten Tony Awards.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour "may" not be for children under the age of 9. There is a fair amount of historical information and stories, sometimes the younger children can become bored. However, you know your child best and this is more of a guideline than a rule.
- I try to keep the harsher language out of the tour, but it is impossible to eliminate certain profanities and parents should be prepared for their children to hear this.
- We do visit the gravesites
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are subject to cancellation when Wind Chill falls below 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NY Tour Monkey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.