Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore New York City by bus, by boat, and on foot
- Take in views of the Statue of Liberty up close from the Staten Island Ferry
- Tick off top attractions such as the Brooklyn Bridge and Empire State Building
- Climate-controlled buses keep you comfortable in any type of weather
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 7th Avenue and W. 53rd Street Directions: Meet the shuttle on the west side of 7th Avenue and W. 53rd Street near Rendezvous Restaurant Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable clothes with walking shoes
- The same bus will be with you throughout the tour, so you don't have to waste your time waiting for the next bus
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY NYC Guided Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of New York City.