- Taste some of the best food Greenwich Village has to offer
- Come hungry—this tour starts at lunchtime
- Get inside tips from a local about Greenwich Village and Manhattan
- Vegetarian options available upon request
Departure & Return
Jackson Square Park is located at 8th Ave & 13th Street in NYC Meet your guide at the park entrance at 8th avenue
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. We cannot accommodate Vegan, Kosher, or Gluten-free diets.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Greenwich Village Food Tour.