- See top Gossip Girl filming locations throughout NYC
- An NYC actor/guide gives you insider insights most tourists miss
- Travel by coach and upgrade to priority seating for better views
- Choose from two start times to suit your schedule
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near New York Palace Hotel, New York Address: 455 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10022 Directions: • Tour departs in front of the New York Palace Hotel, located at 51st Street and Madison Avenue • Please note that the tour meets at the gates of the hotel, not in the courtyard
What To Expect
Start your day at the tour’s pre-arranged meeting location in Midtown Manhattan, climbing aboard your air-conditioned bus to begin your trip. During the course of your day you’ll uncover little-known tidbits about the cast and listen to fun narration from the NYC actresses and actors that serve as your guide for the trip.
Stop by the hotel that serves as the fictional home of the Van der Woodsen and Bass families, a location where significant portion of the show’s filming occurred. Then get “spotted” as you hang out at the location of the show’s Constance Billiard-St. Judes School and see the movie theater where Serena skipped out on her date with Dan. Continue to check out the exquisite building on New York’s famous Fifth Avenue that was home to Blair Waldorf, and do some shopping at Henri Bendel, preferred retail destination for Serena and Blair.
An optional upgrade to enjoy priority seating on the bus is also available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY On Location Tours, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands