3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the larger-than-life Christmas decorations of Brooklyn’s Dyker Heights neighborhood with ease on this bus tour. The provided transportation lets you cover more ground than you could independently, while staying cozy in the winter weather. Keep your camera on hand for the vibrant nativity displays, massive inflatable Santas, and the menagerie of lights that bedeck the homes of this charming Brooklyn neighborhood.
- View the stunning Christmas lights of homes in Brooklyn’s Dyker Heights area
- Skip cabs and public transport: travel in comfort and enjoy the best vantage points
- Ensure you see and learn about all the must-sees by going with a guide
- Fun and festive evening tour perfect for friends and family
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
1 hour walking tour of Dyker Heights
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point790 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
In front of Manhattan At Times Square Hotel 16:15 (4:15 PM)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Due to the traffic conditions in NYC for Christmas Season, the tour may last more than 3.5 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Restrooms may not be available on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal City Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Wonderland Bus Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Wonderland Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Wonderland Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Wonderland Bus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn Dyker Heights Christmas Wonderland Bus Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursChristmasHalf-day ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityHop on Hop Off - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkChristmas - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkHop on Hop Off - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynChristmas - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynHop on Hop Off - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandChristmas - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
The Museum at Bethel WoodsAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryNew York City Little ItalyCathedral Church of St. John the DivineWollman RinkNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryRadio City Music HallMetLife StadiumDaily News BuildingThe Met BreuerWhitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) Bernard B. Jacobs TheatreStage 42Castle Clinton National MonumentColumbus CircleGeneral Grant National MemorialGeorge Washington BridgeNeil Simon TheatreGershwin Theatre Vivian Beaumont Theater