- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Have more flexibility with a private morning or afternoon tour
- Walking tour with regular stops for photos and rest
- Suitable for most people with moderate level of fitness
Departure & Return
Outside in front of the old Custom House housing the National Museum of American Indian. Nearest Subway Stop: Bowling Green (4, 5 trains)
For the "Classic Option" - The Tour will end by the Oculus hub, World Trade Center. Subway access: 1 train and R train (Oculus Station) and A & C trains, 2 & 3 trains, 4 & 5 trains (Fulton Station)
For the "Wall Street Secrets & Hidden Gems" Option - The Tour will end by Fulton Street corner with Front Street in the South Street Historic District. Subway access: Fulton Subway Station just few blocks away. (Subway Lines: 2,3, A, C, 4, 5)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress appropriately for the weather.
- This is a walking tour, so for the majority, we will be on foot. You should expect moderate amount of walking involved at a medium pace.
- This tour is not recommended to people with severe mobility issues, back problems or other medical conditions that preclude from walking and standing for a prolonged time.
- This Tour takes place rain or shine.
- In the rare event of severe weather conditions, the operator may be forced to cancel the tour. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible. If required the tour guide can help adjust the itinerary to make it wheelchair accessible. Please note that although the tour is wheelchair accessible, NYC Subway system is only partially accessible. The tour will need to be adjusted accordingly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY USA Welcome Llc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff