Explore our promoted experiences
- A tour offers a more personal way to explore the landmark
- Explore the catacombs and other areas that most visitors miss
- Learn all about the history of the church from your guide
- Choose from a number of convenient departure times
Departure & Return
Check In Address: 266 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10012 (corner of Mulberry St. and Jersey St.)jbetween Houston and Prince streets Directions: By Subway B/D/F/M/6 trains to Broadway-Lafayette St/Bleecker St; R/W train to Prince St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- PLEASE CHECK IN AT 266 MULBERRY STREET (CORNER OF MULBERRY ST. AND JERSEY ST.), WHERE THE TOUR BEGINS. CHECK IN 15 MINUTES BEFORE TOUR PLEASE.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- PLEASE DO NOT GO TO ST. PATRICK'S CATHEDRAL ON FIFTH AVENUE! THIS IS A DIFFERENT ST. PATRICK'S IN MANHATTAN
- Guests requiring wheelchair should contact Tommy's New York in advance to allow us to make proper preparations for your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tommys New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.