- Get off the beaten track on a New York boroughs tour
- Visit Harlem, the Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn all in one day
- Your guide does all the planning so you can sit back and relax
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, Apollo Theater, Yankee Stadium and more
Departure & Return
8:30 a.m outside Grand Hyatt Hotel NY, next to the Grand Central Station. Subway stations: 4,5,6,7, S
You can finish the activity there at 2:30pm aprox.
If you want to return at the same meeting point the tour started you can finish the activity at The Grand Hyatt Hotel at 3:30pm aprox.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Boroughs of NYC: Harlem, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn & Coney Island.