1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you've always wanted to try acting, there's no better place to start than New York City, the home of numerous, famed Broadway theaters. You can get a taste of what it's like to be on stage with this acting crash course, where you enjoy included light refreshments, and try performing in a scene. Pair up with a scene partner, review your script from a famous Big Apple movie or sitcom, and perform on an actual, Off-Broadway stage.
- Perform in a scene on an Off-Broadway stage with this NYC acting class
- Beginner's are welcome at this friendly class that's all about having fun
- Don't get nervous in a big crowd, since you're with only 14 fellow actors
- Meet-up on West 50th Street, in the heart of the New York Theater District
Saved to wishlist!
Scripts and everything needed to help you perform your scenes
Departure & Return
Departure Point210 W 50th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Act & Sip NYC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 168417P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsNew York CityArt Classes - New YorkArt Classes - DelphiArt Classes - BrooklynCategory
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirEpiscopal Church of the Heavenly RestMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met)ChelseaColumbia UniversityDaily News BuildingEllis IslandStephen Sondheim TheatreMeatpacking DistrictThe Museum at Bethel WoodsLower East SideWinter Garden AtriumCastle Clinton National MonumentHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium August Wilson TheaterBernard B. Jacobs TheatreStrand Book Store (The Strand)Central Park Conservatory GardenSoHoAmbassador Theatre