Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit two of Brooklyn's top pizzerias for slices and soft drinks
- See where movies such as "Goodfellas" and "Annie Hall" were filmed
- View landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge and Coney Island Boardwalk
- View landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge and Coney Island Boardwalk Avoid navigating the subway, with air-conditioned coach transport included
Departure & Return
In front of Liquiteria Juice Bar on northeast corner of East 13th Street & 4th Avenue. (in the Union Square area of Manhattan). Customers need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start as the bus leaves promptly & on time. You won’t be able to catch up with the bus once the tour has started.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- All our pizza tastings are vegetarian. Gluten-free and vegan options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing are recommended as you will not spend the entire time on the bus
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark, as buses don't have wheelchair access and not all restaurants are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour.