2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water in hot weather
Warm blanket in cold weather
Tips to the driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointWest 57th Street & 6th Avenue, W 57th St & 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY T-Land Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 241155P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours City ToursTuk Tuk Tours Mountain Bike ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityPedicab Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkTuk Tuk Tours - New YorkMountain Bike Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkPedicab Tours - DelphiCity Tours - DelphiTuk Tuk Tours - DelphiMountain Bike Tours - DelphiWalking Tours - DelphiPedicab Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynTuk Tuk Tours - BrooklynMountain Bike Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynCategory
Solomon R. Guggenheim MuseumMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Union SquareLower ManhattanMeatpacking DistrictUpper West SideStage 42Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)Whitney Museum of American Art (The Whitney) One World Trade Center David N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingStone Street Historic District Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)The Jewish MuseumDaily News BuildingEast VillageThe Museum at Bethel WoodsFord Foundation BuildingBloomingdale's 59th StreetAl Hirschfeld Theatre