Explore our promoted experiences
- Cover more ground in Central Park on this private pedicab adventure
- See top park attractions, like Bow Bridge, and the nearby Dakota Apartments
- Cruise through the park with pedal power, with your private guide driving
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this private tour, with only your guests
Departure & Return
The location is between 58th and 59th Street,5th ave (on the opposite site of Plaza Hotel)
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Central Park Pedicab Tours & Pedicab the Big Apple
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.