1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Both kids and adults will love the almost one-mile (1.5 kilometer) long Treetop Walk, through the canopy of a temperate rainforest. Simplify your visit with skip-the-line tickets. Steel walkways are secured 65-100 feet (20-30 meters) off the ground, so you'll get a birds-eye view of the canopy and the forest floor. Plus, challenge yourself at the swaying cantilevered springboard and Knight's Tower.
- Get straight to the fun part with priority-access tickets
- Climb the 147 foot (45 meter) Knight's Tower for an extra thrill
- Enjoy wonderful forest and escarpment views while having fun
- A family-friendly activity suitable for a range of ages and abilities
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Tree Top Walk
Digital Photo Pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointIllawarra Fly Treetop Walk, 182 Knights Hill Rd, Knights Hill NSW 2577, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures Treetop Walk Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures Treetop Walk Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures Treetop Walk Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures Treetop Walk Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 73618P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNew South WalesNature and Wildlife - SydneyAttractions & Museums - SydneyNature and Wildlife - Byron BayAttractions & Museums - Byron BayNature and Wildlife - Port StephensAttractions & Museums - Port StephensCategory
Parliament HouseWest Head LookoutSeven Mile BeachNurses WalkKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumManly BeachKatoomba FallsGarden IslandJenolan CavesLennox HeadCustoms HouseBridgeClimb SydneyMuseum of Contemporary ArtArt Gallery of New South WalesRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainWattamolla BeachMt. Kosciuszko National ParkBarrington Tops National ParkObservatory Park