Explore our promoted experiences
- Cruise off the coast of Nassau, Bahamas, aboard a power boat
- Ideal for first-time visitors—stop at multiple Bahamian islands in one day
- Splash around with the Bahamas’ swimming pigs at Pig Beach
- Unobstructed views of the Exuma Cays from the water
Departure & Return
Jimmy Buffet's margaritaville sits directly in between the east and west bridge that leads to and from Atlantis Paradise island. Jimmy's marks the entrance to the ferry terminal. we are booth one.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Please note that this is a Long Distance Safari by sea.Trip is not suitable for toddlers, infants, nursing, pregnant or persons with recent back injuries, athletic ailments elderly persons with limited mobility issues or similar.
- Please remember to bring towels and sun block.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exuma Escapes Bahamas LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring some warm clothes because of the windy ♥ nature of the ride!" See review