9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See more of the Bahamas with a full-day tour to Eleuthera and Harbour Island. Stop for a swim at the Sapphire Blue Hole on North Eleuthera, then continue to Harbour Island for lunch at Valentines Marina yacht club. After lunch, head to Pink Sands Beach for an afternoon of leisure time, and have the option to book additional activities.
- Lunch, snacks, and bottled water provided
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes round-trip ferry tickets
- Ride in an air-conditioned minivan in North Eleuthera
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fee
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in North Eleuthera
Hotel Pickup & Drop off included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointParadise Island Ferry Terminal, Paradise Beach Dr, The Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exuma Escapes Bahamas LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eleuthera Express - Fast Ferry Service ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Eleuthera Express - Fast Ferry Service ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Eleuthera Express - Fast Ferry Service ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eleuthera Express - Fast Ferry Service ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 58605P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation Services Water Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportNew Providence IslandFerry Services - NassauTransportation Services - NassauWater Transfers - NassauFerry Services - Grand Bahama IslandTransportation Services - Grand Bahama IslandWater Transfers - Grand Bahama IslandFerry Services - FloridaTransportation Services - FloridaWater Transfers - FloridaCategory
Heritage Museum of the BahamasArawak CayParliament SquareGovernment HouseMarine Habitat at AtlantisAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandParadise Island National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Junkanoo Expo MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandNassau Public Library & MuseumFort CharlotteStraw MarketFort FincastleChrist Church Cathedral