8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Restroom on board
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Cable Beach, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chasing Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour in Northern Exuma by Boat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour in Northern Exuma by Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour in Northern Exuma by Boat?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour in Northern Exuma by Boat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 269247P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew Providence IslandNassauAudio Guides - NassauDay Cruises - NassauWater Tours - NassauFull-day Tours - NassauAudio Guides - Grand Bahama IslandDay Cruises - Grand Bahama IslandWater Tours - Grand Bahama IslandFull-day Tours - Grand Bahama IslandAudio Guides - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaFull-day Tours - FloridaCategory
Fort FincastleNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Nassau Public Library & MuseumStraw MarketGovernment HouseFort CharlotteParadise Island Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandParliament SquareArawak CayMarine Habitat at AtlantisHeritage Museum of the BahamasJunkanoo Expo MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandChrist Church Cathedral