Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 hour paddlewheel cruise with live jazz and commentary onboard
Outdoor reserved table of 4 persons each, not to exceed 15 guests per party
Bottled water, soda, snacks available for purchase
Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
Departure & Return
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Please Note: Should the Steamboat NATCHEZ become unavailable for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and/or general maintenance, all cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the newly renovated Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Harbor Jazz Cruise with Reserved Socially-Distanced Outdoor Seating?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Harbor Jazz Cruise with Reserved Socially-Distanced Outdoor Seating?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Harbor Jazz Cruise with Reserved Socially-Distanced Outdoor Seating?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Harbor Jazz Cruise with Reserved Socially-Distanced Outdoor Seating?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "Since bar and food service was available we did purchase drinks and they were great; I heard that they'd ran out of food for sale but no one in my party attempted anything more than nachos." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansWater Tours - LouisianaDay Cruises - LouisianaWater Tours - Orange BeachDay Cruises - Orange BeachWater Tours - DestinDay Cruises - DestinCategory
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveHotel MonteleoneSan Francisco PlantationWhitney Plantation MuseumAudubon Nature InstituteNational WWII MuseumMagazine StreetConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumLafayette SquareMusical Legends ParkHoumas HouseLake PontchartrainPreservation HallAudubon Aquarium of the AmericasPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)St. Joseph PlantationOld U.S. MintMercedes-Benz Superdome1850 House