Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, 3-hour walking tour of the French Quarter in New Orleans
- Learn about the city's unique cultural heritage
- Visit famous and landmarks and hidden gems on a leisurely walk
- Get a local perspective on one of the most diverse cities in the United States
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Price is per group, based on a maximum of 4 people
Departure & Return
Under the Tableau Restaurant sign at the intersection of St. Peter and Chartres Streets.
What To Expect
Visit some of the most well-known landmarks in the French Quarter, including the famous St. Louis Cathedral, Pontalba buildings, the Cabildo, the Napoleon House, the Louisiana Supreme Court, and the Presbytery. Take a peek into hidden courtyards, and stroll down on Pirate’s Alley, Exchange Alley, and colorful Royal Street before visiting the Bevelo Factory, the Pharmacy Museum, Maspero’s, and the Vincent Nunez House.
The itinerary is flexible and moves at a leisurely pace to allow plenty of time for questions and discussion. Feel free to ask your guide if there's anything special you'd like to know about the neighborhood and New Orleans’s fascinating history.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 4 people per booking; the cost is higher for additional visitors
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands