Explore our promoted experiences
- Get artsy with a clay hand-building workshop in the French Quarter
- All materials, glazing, and firing included for a unique holiday memento
- Convenient location at the historic French Market makes it easy to fit into a day of sightseeing
- Great family activity for all ages and experience levels
Departure & Return
We are located in the Farmers Market of the French Market, Stall 14, New Orleans, La 1100 N Peters, New Orleans, LA
Workshop begins at 9 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mardi Gras Mud by Libby D's Studio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Pottery Workshop: Take A Break To Play In The Clay.