Are you interested in?
Ghost & Vampire Tours
104 Tours & Activities
105 Tours & Activities
French Quarter Tours
154 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
According to subscribers of such theory, New Orleans is a hotbed of paranormal activity. This 2-hour ghost tour is your opportunity to visit locations associated with all-things-supernatural: ghosts and vampires, unsolved mysteries and other unusual activity. A fun experience for adults and children alike, the tour offers the chance to use high-tec ghost-hunting equipment to detect representatives of other worlds.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted. This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks are not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Drunk History Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during New Orleans Supernatural Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Supernatural Tour.
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Supernatural Tour.
Product code: 9349P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Destrehan PlantationBeauregard-Keyes HouseAudubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumLower Ninth WardLafayette SquareDegas HouseHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Faubourg MarignyStoryville District Napoleon HouseChalmette National Historical ParkSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Royal StreetSt. Louis CathedralCabildoLafayette Cemetery No. 1National WWII MuseumAudubon Aquarium of the AmericasHotel Monteleone