Are you interested in?
263 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
373 Tours & Activities
French Quarter Tours
154 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover New Orleans kaleidoscopic history on a 2-hour private walking tour, exploring highlight landmarks like the bustling French Quarter, Jackson Square, Cabildo, the Ursuline Convent and more. Absorb the sights and sounds of the city as you learn about its eclectic history from New Orleans' French and Spanish roots to its Creole cultural traditions and contemporary culture. A great comprehensive tour for history buffs!
- 2-hour private walking tour of New Orleans’ central sights
- See historic landmarks and diverse architecture throughout the French Quarter
- Learn about the city's history, culture and famous figures from a knowledgeable guide
- Choose from morning or afternoon tour times
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return DetailsFrench Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Late arrivals will not be able to meet the tour group at a different location other than the meeting / check in location. Late arrivals will not be refunded.
- Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Drunk History Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private New Orleans History Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private New Orleans History Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9349P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansCity Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - DestinGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Jackson SquareHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Destrehan PlantationOld Ursuline ConventAudubon Nature InstituteFrenchmen StreetRoyal StreetLongue Vue House and GardensLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeNew Canal LighthousePort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Lower Ninth WardCabildoBeauregard-Keyes HousePreservation HallLaLaurie MansionSan Francisco PlantationOld U.S. MintMagazine Street