2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All-inclusive guided ghostly history tour
Hear ghostly tales from days past in the French Quarter
Ghostly highlights and the blue orbs
Walk the historic Vieux Carré in New Orleans
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Ghostly Galavants Tour: Shadows and Blue Orbs?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Ghostly Galavants Tour: Shadows and Blue Orbs?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Ghostly Galavants Tour: Shadows and Blue Orbs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Ghostly Galavants Tour: Shadows and Blue Orbs?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Ghostly Galavants Tour: Shadows and Blue Orbs
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Houmas HouseSt. Joseph PlantationNew Canal LighthouseMardi Gras WorldLouis Armstrong ParkOgden Museum of Southern ArtAudubon ParkDegas HouseCourt of Two SistersHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Audubon Aquarium of the AmericasNew Orleans City ParkMusical Legends ParkNational WWII MuseumPreservation HallFrenchmen StreetFaubourg MarignySt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans