- Exclusive behind-the-scenes musical experience in New Orleans
- Visit three jazz clubs, led by a local jazz band leader
- Meet the band members and hear riveting tunes
- Cocktail included at each club you visit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: Gray Line Lighthouse on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the end of the tour, you’ll have a chance to keep the party going and accompany your famous new friend wherever the night may take him until the break of dawn (additional expense, payable direct).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience