Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour Honey Island swamp tour, with transport from New Orleans
- Travel on a small quiet boat that allows for better wildlife viewing
- Learn from the experienced local guide about the culture and critters of Cajun country
- Look for alligators, wild boar, snakes, birds and more
- Explore one of the few protected wetlands in Louisiana
- View a Cajun village that is only accessible from the water
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: tour ONLY picks up from the location listed. Pick ups from any other location cannot be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cajun Encounters Tour Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Swamp and Bayou Boat Tour with Transportation.