Explore our promoted experiences
- New Orleans French Quarter walking tour
- Visit must-see landmarks such as the Saint Louis Cathedral
- Learn facts and trivia about New Orleans as you walk
- Thorough overview of New Orleans history for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Statue of Bienville Address: 400 Decatur Street in the French Quarter Dates: Daily Return point: French Market Pl near Ursaline Street and North Peters Street (don't confuse with Saint Peter Street)
Return point: French Market Pl near Ursaline Street and North Peters Street (don't confuse with Saint Peter Street)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (aprox 1.3 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rain in New Orleans can be very unpredictable and impressive. By impressive, we mean tropical. By tropical, we mean an inch or greater in less than 15 minutes. Bring a poncho, it may help. It may not.
- SUMMER NOTICE: The Heat and Humidity during the summer months can be brutal. We suggest wearing light clothing and a hat with a large brim if possible.
- PRO TIP: Umbrellas work well for protection from the Sun as well as rain.
- PRO TIP: If rain is in the forecast, bring a plastic bag (Ziplock works best) for your cell phone.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Storyville Tour Company, LLC
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands