1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of New Orleans on this 2-hour walking tour of the vibrant French Quarter. A friendly guide will lead you through the Vieux Carré, past charming hidden courtyards, and to Louis Armstrong Park and Jackson Square, describing the city’s confluence of cultures and rich traditions. See bustling scenes of local life, peek into the world of voodoo, and view architectural gems including some of the nation’s oldest buildings.
- 2-hour guided walking tour of the French Quarter
- See historic landmarks and unique architecture
- Learn about the city’s diverse history and rich cultural traditions from a knowledgeable guide
- Walk around Jackson Square to view historic buildings like St. Louis Cathedral, the Presbytere and Cabildo
- Learn about the practice and famous figures of Voodoo
- Choose from several afternoon and evening tour times
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks can be purchased at bars. Drinks are not included in the price of the ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me New Orleans
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Crescent City History Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Crescent City History Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Crescent City History Tour
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansGhost & Vampire Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaGhost & Vampire Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachGhost & Vampire Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Old Ursuline ConventOgden Museum of Southern ArtNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumAudubon ParkNew Orleans City ParkPreservation HallBackstreet Cultural MuseumSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Destrehan PlantationOld U.S. MintNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumFaubourg MarignyHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Lafayette Cemetery No. 1Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Confederate Memorial Hall MuseumChalmette National Historical ParkThe PresbytèreMagazine StreetSt. Louis Cathedral