2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Just off the trolley from the French Quarter, New Orleans’ Garden District is the city’s historical core. Learn about Garden District history and architecture from your guide as you walk down picture-perfect streets, past sights like the Lafayette Cemetery, and right by celebrity homes. Because it’s a small-group tour, you have plenty of opportunities to ask questions, too.
- Garden District and Magazine Street walking tour
- See one of New Orleans’ most historical neighborhoods
- Learn about historic sights and celebrity homes you might miss on your own
- Great orientation of the Garden District for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point2800 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Return Details1403 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The cemetery is closed for all federal holidays and the week before Mardi Gras plus the day after.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- NOTE: Lafayette Cemetery will be closed on Monday 9/9/19 until further notice, so we will not visit the cemetery while closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique NOLA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glamorous Garden District & Lafayette Cemetery Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Glamorous Garden District & Lafayette Cemetery Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Glamorous Garden District & Lafayette Cemetery Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glamorous Garden District & Lafayette Cemetery Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 49992P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNew OrleansCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Laura PlantationHoumas HouseRoyal StreetDegas HouseHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Audubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumMercedes-Benz SuperdomeLongue Vue House and GardensHotel MonteleoneOgden Museum of Southern ArtFrenchmen StreetMississippi RiverJackson SquareBeauregard-Keyes HouseStoryville District Faubourg MarignySt. Joseph PlantationJean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreservePreservation HallCabildo