4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Don’t miss a chance to discover New Delhi’s impressive Red Fort. Explore stunning architectural structures and on-site museums as you learn all about this historic landmark, home to rulers of the Mughal dynasty for almost 200 years. Step back in time to see how the emperors lived within fort walls. Skip navigation hassles by adding round-trip transportation with your ticket.
- Easy admission to the Red Fort
- Discover the landmark’s fascinating history
- Learn about the Mughal dynasty
- Option to include convenient transport
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Red Fort (Delhi)
English / Hindi speaking guide (Included with E-tickets)
No Meals and Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Red Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Red Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Red Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Red Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Red Fort Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide
4 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraMuseum Tickets & Passes - AgraSkip-the-Line Tours - RishikeshAttractions & Museums - RishikeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - RishikeshSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory
Feroz Shah Kotla FortSelect CitywalkJantar MantarSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Yogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)New Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Gurudwara Bangla SahibJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Greater Kailash M Block MarketJanpath MarketLodhi GardensNational Rail MuseumLajpat Nagar Central MarketSafdarjung's TombHazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Kingdom of DreamsQutub MinarConnaught PlaceTomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah