4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Qutub Minar on this half-day tour, with or without transportation. This flexible tour lets you choose your tour package according to your schedule and budget. Through a self-guided tour of the tallest minaret in the world, learn about the presence of the Mughals in New Delhi and the mysterious origins of the structure.
- Admission ticket to the Qutub Minar
- Learn about the Mughal presence in New Delhi through a self-guided tour
- Opt to include hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets can be emailed or dropped off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-line entry to Qutub minar (Delhi)
E-tickets & guide
No Meals and Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Qutub Minar Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Qutub Minar Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Qutub Minar Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Qutub Minar Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Qutub Minar Skip-the-Line E-tickets & guide
4 to 8 hours
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraMuseum Tickets & Passes - AgraSkip-the-Line Tours - RishikeshAttractions & Museums - RishikeshMuseum Tickets & Passes - RishikeshSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurMuseum Tickets & Passes - JaipurCategory
Khooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza) Tours & TicketsKingdom of Dreams Tours & TicketsJanpath Market Tours & TicketsGandhi Smriti Tours & TicketsKhan Market Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Delhi Tours & TicketsHauz Khas Village Tours & TicketsSelect Citywalk Tours & TicketsShantivan Tours & TicketsGurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib Tours & TicketsNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan) Tours & TicketsLajpat Nagar Central Market Tours & TicketsBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir) Tours & TicketsKhari Baoli Tours & TicketsNew Delhi National Museum Tours & TicketsDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila) Tours & TicketsLodhi Gardens Tours & TicketsParanthe Wali Gali Tours & TicketsSai Baba Temple Tours & TicketsTomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah Tours & Tickets