- Private full-day Agra tour by train from Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, and have the option to go to Fatehpur Sikri
- Ride the fast train round-trip between Delhi and Agra
- Ride in a private car and learn about the sites from local guides
- Includes buffet lunch, round-trip train tickets, entrance fees, private car and local guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board the fast train to Agra, the Shatabadi Express, and have breakfast on board during your 2-hour journey to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, look for your driver holding a sign with your name. Step into your private air-conditioned car and stop first at a 4- or 5-star hotel to freshen up and meet your local guide.
Begin your tour with a visit to the Taj Mahal, a World Heritage site (closed on Fridays) that was built in the 17th century for the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan. Explore the white marble monument and take in one of India's most iconic landmarks.
Next, visit another UNESCO World Heritage site, Agra Fort. Built for Emperor Akbar in 1565 from red sandstone, the huge fort complex contains a maze of courtyards, private chambers, and mosques.
Stop at a restaurant for lunch then have the option to go to Fatehpur Sikri, a World Heritage site that dates to the late 16th century. Located about a 1-hour drive from Agra, Fatehpur Sikri is a well-preserved 'ghost town' that was abandoned after only 14 years.
In the early evening, go shopping in Agra (optional), a city that is known for marble and stone inlay work in addition to carpets, embroidery, jewelry, and handicrafts made from leather and brass.
Transfer to the railway station in Agra in time to catch your train at 9:30pm. Dinner is served aboard.
Your train arrives at New Delhi Railway Station at Around 11:40pm and your driver transfers you by private car to your hotel to end your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience