- Architecture and spiritual tour of Delhi
- Visit highlights in the Mehrauli Archeological Park and the Qutub Minar complex
- Learn about the historic stepwell, Rajon ki Baoli
- Includes private guide and vehicle, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Located next to the Qutub Minar Complex, Mehrauli Archeological Park contains impressive examples of Indo-Islamic architecture such as the tomb of Sultan Balban, which dates to the 13th century; the Jamali Kamali, a mosque with fine decorative plaster and tile work; Metcalfe’s Canopy; and the three-story step well, Rajon ki Baoli.
After touring Mehrauli Archeological Park, meet your city guide to explore New Delhi. First visit Qutab Minar, considered one of the most perfect towers in the Persian world; and the Iron Pillar, which has survived for more than 1,500 years.
Stop at Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built in 1586 and is the first distinct example of proper Mughal style.
Other notables stops are the pink sandstone Akshardham Temple and the modern Bahá'í Lotus Temple.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trinetra Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms