8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup Drop Off
Rikshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida, or from Delhi Airport or Train station. For airport pick-up, please provide arrival information during booking.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Car Rentals Agra
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour of Old and New Delhi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour of Old and New Delhi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Tour of Old and New Delhi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour of Old and New Delhi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 31 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshFull-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Mathura Tours & TicketsOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan) Tours & TicketsNational Rail Museum Tours & TicketsNew Delhi National Museum Tours & TicketsNational Gandhi Museum Tours & TicketsJanpath Market Tours & TicketsNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan) Tours & TicketsSarojini Nagar Market Tours & TicketsSafdarjung's Tomb Tours & TicketsDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila) Tours & TicketsQutub Minar Tours & TicketsHazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Tours & TicketsKarol Bagh Tours & TicketsChandni Chowk Tours & TicketsShantivan Tours & TicketsKingdom of Dreams Tours & TicketsHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir) Tours & TicketsRaj Ghat Tours & TicketsConnaught Place Tours & TicketsSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church) Tours & Tickets