4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the back lanes and hidden gems of Old Delhi on this culinary and culture tour via cycle rickshaw. With a small group of just 10 people, you'll enjoy personalized attention from your guide as you zip through the labyrinthine lanes, stopping for tastes of traditional Indian street food. Your guide will share commentary on the daily life in Delhi and you'll get to meet some locals and ask questions.
- Tour via cycle rickshaw lets you travel like a local
- Intimate atmosphere in a small group of just 10 people
- Street food tastes and snacks included
- Keep hydrated with provided bottled water
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Street Food tasting
Local Friend cum Story Teller cum Photographer
Coffee and/or Tea
Cycle / Electric Rickshaw Rides
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( may be organised on an additional cost, on direct payment basis)
Departure & Return
3498, Chawri Bazar Rd, near Chawadi Bazaar Metro Station , 3498, Chawri Bazar Rd, near Chawadi Bazaar Metro Station, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Khush Dil, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Ashok Chat Corner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not offend by offering tips.
- While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including less or more number of participants, age group of the participants, weather conditions and individual's energy level, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Masterji kee haveli dot com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old Delhi Food,Heritage, Cultural Walk with Rickshaw Ride to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Old Delhi Food,Heritage, Cultural Walk with Rickshaw Ride to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old Delhi Food,Heritage, Cultural Walk with Rickshaw Ride to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old Delhi Food,Heritage, Cultural Walk with Rickshaw Ride to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Old Delhi Food,Heritage, Cultural Walk with Rickshaw Ride to Masterji Kee Haveli
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Tuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew DelhiPedicab Tours - AgraTuk Tuk Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraPedicab Tours - RishikeshTuk Tuk Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshHalf-day Tours - RishikeshPedicab Tours - JaipurTuk Tuk Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Dilli HaatNational Rail MuseumGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibNational Zoological Park of DelhiLajpat Nagar Central MarketLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Qutub MinarJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Safdarjung's TombJantar MantarBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)Rajpath National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)Khooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Gandhi SmritiLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Shankar's International Dolls MuseumGreater Kailash M Block MarketRaj Ghat