4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste the best street food that Old Delhi has to offer on this half-day culinary tour. Travel through Old Delhi on food and by rickshaw, visiting the region's oldest spice market and sampling a variety of different street foods. Learn about the culinary history of Delhi through guided commentary; your intimate group size makes it possible to ask plenty of questions.
- Bottled water, coffee, and tea
- Samplings of local Indian street food
- Rickshaw ride through the city
- Small group of just 12 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Street Food tasting
Local Friend cum Story Teller cum Photographer
Coffee and/or Tea
Cycle / Electric Rickshaw Rides
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( may be arranged on additional charges, on direct payment basis)
Departure & Return
3612, Hauz Qazi Chowk, near Chawadi Bazaar Metro Station , 3612, Hauz Qazi Chowk, near Chawadi Bazaar Metro Station, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Hauz Qazi, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Ashok Chaat Bhandar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Do not offend by offering Tips
- While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including less or more number of participants, age group of the participants, weather conditions and individual's energy level, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Masterji kee haveli dot com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Rickshaw Tour in Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Rickshaw Tour in Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Rickshaw Tour in Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Rickshaw Tour in Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 86857P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Rickshaw Tour in Old Delhi with Street Food Tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew DelhiFood Tours - AgraTuk Tuk Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraStreet Food Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraFood Tours - RishikeshTuk Tuk Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshStreet Food Tours - RishikeshHalf-day Tours - RishikeshFood Tours - JaipurTuk Tuk Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurStreet Food Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Just Chill Water ParkLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Sai Baba TempleNational Rail MuseumFeroz Shah Kotla FortHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Sarojini Nagar MarketMathuraGreater Kailash M Block MarketNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)PaharganjJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Yogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)National Zoological Park of DelhiNew Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtChandni ChowkSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) New Delhi National MuseumDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)