6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The bustling, bazaar-packed enclave of Old Delhi can be tough to navigate. But you’ll tick off the top sights—and get an off-the-beaten-track cultural immersion—on this full-day, small-group tour. Discover hidden highlights, from wedding and spice markets to a local Sikh temple. Tours include tasty street snacks, a ride in both bicycle and auto-rickshaws, and a meal with a local family.
- A full-day, action-packed Old Delhi tour with rickshaw rides, breakfast, tea, and more
- Tour sizes are capped at only ten participants to ensure a personalized travel experience
- Get access to a complimentary online photo album filled with photographer-snapped mementos
- Taste your way around the in-the-know foodie hub with samples of local street food delicacies
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Street Food tasting
Local Friend cum Story Teller cum Photographer
Cycle / Electric Rickshaw Rides
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Ashok Chat Corner , 3488, Hauz Qazi Chowk, Bazar Sirkiwalan, Chawri Bazar, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including less or more number of participants, age group of the participants, weather conditions and individual's energy level, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for women.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Masterji kee haveli dot com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Old Delhi Experience with Visit to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Old Delhi Experience with Visit to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Old Delhi Experience with Visit to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Old Delhi Experience with Visit to Masterji Kee Haveli?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Old Delhi Experience with Visit to Masterji Kee Haveli
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Tuk Tuk Tours Mountain Bike ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew DelhiPedicab Tours - AgraTuk Tuk Tours - AgraMountain Bike Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraPedicab Tours - RishikeshTuk Tuk Tours - RishikeshMountain Bike Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshFull-day Tours - RishikeshPedicab Tours - JaipurTuk Tuk Tours - JaipurMountain Bike Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Delhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)Khari BaoliSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Feroz Shah Kotla FortBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)New Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Sarojini Nagar MarketLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Karol BaghSelect CitywalkJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Connaught PlaceQutub MinarRaj GhatHauz Khas VillageOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)National Rail MuseumMehrauli Archaeological Park