8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Airport Transfers (Charged extra)
Tour Guides (Can be arranged at extra charge)
Monuments and Attractions tickets
Departure & Return
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Car Type : Sedan (For a Maximum of 2 people)
- Car would be either a Suzuki Dzire or Toyota Etios
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Incredible India By Car
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Delhi Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Delhi Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Delhi Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Delhi Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Delhi Day Tour
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshFull-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Select Citywalk Tours & TicketsQutub Minar Tours & TicketsShantivan Tours & TicketsShankar's International Dolls Museum Tours & TicketsNew Delhi National Gallery of Modern Art Tours & TicketsYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir) Tours & TicketsGreater Kailash M Block Market Tours & TicketsNational Gandhi Museum Tours & TicketsRaj Ghat Tours & TicketsISKCON Temple Delhi Tours & TicketsKarol Bagh Tours & TicketsHauz Khas Village Tours & TicketsJust Chill Water Park Tours & TicketsLajpat Nagar Central Market Tours & TicketsGurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib Tours & TicketsNational Rail Museum Tours & TicketsKhari Baoli Tours & TicketsConnaught Place Tours & TicketsGandhi Smriti Tours & TicketsDilli Haat Tours & Tickets