- Explore the cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, and Varanasi on this 6-night tour
- See famous sights like the Amber Fort, the Ganges River, and the Taj Mahal
- Learn about the rich history and culture of India from your guides
- All lodging, train tickets, private tours, transport, and breakfast are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
this tour includes free pickup from Airport,Hotel or any other place suggest by traveler with in Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- (Extra Person will be Provide Extra Bed sharing the same room) Exp: 3 person will be provide 1 Triple sharing rooms & 5 person will be provide 2 Double Sharing Rooms with 1 extra bed.
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova and 7 to 10 persons by Tempo Traveler.
- Infant meals not included
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holiday Tours And Travels
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff