- Be amazed at the stunning beauty of World Heritage-listed Taj Mahal and Humayun's Tomb
- Go shopping in bazaars and witness religious ceremonies in Hindu temples
- Includes private transportation and guide, most activities, and breakfasts
- Learn about India’s history and culture from the knowledgeable guide
- Private 4-night tour of India’s Golden Triangle from Delhi
- Visit top attractions in Delhi, Agra and Jaipu
- Choose between 4-star or 5-star accommodations when booking
Departure & Return
From Delhi airport, your hotel or other desired location in Delhi
Your hotel or other desired location in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Your hotel or other desired location in Noida
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "it was very good unforgettable , guide were very nice and take care .. driver very quite and safe" See review