Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore India’s Golden Triangle on this 4-day private tour through Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Get an up-close look at India Gate and Raj Ghat as you discover the backstreets of Delhi with your guide. Then travel by private vehicle through the ruins of the Mughal Empire, visit UNESCO-listed sites like the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri in Agra, and take a Jeep ride up to Amber Fort. Gain insider’s access to Jaipur’s royal history on a trip to the City Palace and enjoy 5-star accommodations including breakfast.
- See three UNESCO World Heritage sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri and learn about the architectural marvels of the Mughal Empire
- Travel with a private driver by air-conditioned vehicle to and from locations
- Your private guide ensures a more personal experience
- 5-star accommodation with breakfast plus airport/hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from either Indira Gandhi International Airport or your Delhi hotel
Transport via private air-conditioned vehicle
4 nights accommodation in 5-star hotels in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Local, professional guides
Monument charges for1 time visit only
Jeep Ride in Jaipur to and from Amer Fort
All Govt. Applicable Taxes
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From Hotel or From Airport or from Any other place where the guest is staying in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- As the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays, tour itinerary may be modified to ensure that all travelers will be able to visit the site
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd numbered groups of travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sita, India
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Triangle Tour - 4 Nights / 5 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours ExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew Delhi4WD Tours - AgraSporting Events - AgraBus Tours - AgraCity Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraTuk Tuk Tours - AgraExtreme - Agra4WD Tours - RishikeshSporting Events - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshCity Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshTuk Tuk Tours - RishikeshExtreme - Rishikesh4WD Tours - JaipurSporting Events - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurCity Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurTuk Tuk Tours - JaipurExtreme - JaipurCategory
Madame Tussauds DelhiKhan MarketParanthe Wali GaliShankar's International Dolls MuseumLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Jantar MantarNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Dilli HaatShantivanSafdarjung's TombOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)New Delhi National MuseumNational Rail MuseumSulabh International Museum of Toilets Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Rajpath PaharganjKhari BaoliLodhi GardensRaj Ghat